- Tap Rhythm Jam Nottingham hosted by Jess Murray – featuring Untold Rhythm
- TRP Adult classes start back Wednesday 14th January 2015!
- 2nd November TRP Sunday Session with Junior Laniyan
- 5th October TRP Sunday Session in Manchester
- Rhythm Tap Class in Nottingham on Wednesdays
- 7th September Sunday Session in Manchester
News by category
Tag Archives: london
By Annette | Published: April 10, 2012
Greek tap dancer and body percussionist Thanos Daskalopoulos is the mastermind behind the TapMotif Rhythm Summit festival. He was mentored by Heather Cornell and Max Pollak, both recent guests of London Tap Jam. Now Thanos himself is teaching masterclasses in London for the first time on on Sunday 22nd April 2012 at Pineapple Dance Studios, 6 Langley Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JA.
By Annette | Published: October 6, 2011
Junior Lanyian introduces a screening of "No Maps on My Taps" at Bernie Grant Arts Centre, Wed 12 Oct 2011, 7pm
By Annette | Published: July 15, 2011
Taal is a collaboration between Alesandra Seutin (Afro Eclectic dance) and Annette Walker (Tap dance). It is one of the new ROH2 (Royal Opera House 'Alternative') commissions for Exposure: Dance 2011
By Annette | Published: May 19, 2011
An update on the latest ongoing tap dance classes and events in London UK for various levels. Please contact the relevant venue/teacher to check for schedule updates (contact details available on the relevant website).
By Annette | Published: February 17, 2010
Heather Cornell returns to London to teach three special tap dance workshops on 3rd and 4th march 2010.