- 3rd August next TRP Sunday Session in Manchester
- TRP monthly workshops in Manchester
- Next London Tap Jam Sunday 26th January 2014
- Paris Tap Jam Saturday 11th January 2014 8pm
- Roxanne Butterfly Winter Tap Intensive February 2014
- Heather Cornell’s Rhythm Tap Intensive with Live Music REGISTRATION OPEN!
News by category
Tag Archives: heather cornell
By Annette | Published: February 17, 2010
Heather Cornell returns to London to teach three special tap dance workshops on 3rd and 4th march 2010.
By Jess | Published: October 7, 2009
“Her dancing is a visual and aural link to some of the great tap masters” - The Sunday Mercury, Guelph, Ontario, Canada Heather apprenticed to six of the first generation of American tap masters and has performed with Buster Brown, Cookie Cook, the Copasetics and Silver Belles, Steve Condos and Chuck Green. She established the [...]
By Annette | Published: October 6, 2009
News from London Tap Jam: SPECIAL WEEKEND WORKSHOPS on 24th and 25th October 2009
By Annette | Published: October 1, 2007
Tap Rhythm Project is honoured to provide a wonderful and rare opportunity for tap dancers, teachers, performers and enthusiasts to experience rhythm tap from one of the world's leading artists. Two different courses available over two days: Tuesday 20th and Thursday 22nd November 2007 in Manchester.