- Master Class with Heather Cornell (NY) 23 MAY 2015
- May Tap Rhythm Jam Nottingham featuring Heather Cornell
- Tap Rhythm Jam Nottingham hosted by Jess Murray – featuring Untold Rhythm
- TRP Adult classes start back Wednesday 14th January 2015!
- 2nd November TRP Sunday Session with Junior Laniyan
- 5th October TRP Sunday Session in Manchester
News by category
Tag Archives: classes
By Jess | Published: May 29, 2014
Tap Rhythm Project – The Sunday Sessions! Tap Rhythm Project will be delivering monthly workshops with professional Rhythm Tap performers and choreographers such as Jess Murray, Junior Laniyan and more to follow soon! This is a unique opportunity to take workshops regularly with some of the leading tap artists in the UK. The workshops will [...]
By Annette | Published: May 19, 2011
An update on the latest ongoing tap dance classes and events in London UK for various levels. Please contact the relevant venue/teacher to check for schedule updates (contact details available on the relevant website).
By Annette | Published: May 6, 2011
Join us for the next tap dance course at Band on the Wall, starting Monday 9th May 2011. Two classes each Monday evening – beginners/improvers and intemediate/advanced. All classes will cover technique, routines and improvisation. Tap shoes are provided. The course will end with a tap jam with live music from the fantastic Michael Cretu trio at Band on the Wall in July 2011 (date tbc).
By Annette | Published: December 22, 2009
6 week general level tap course with Annette Walker, Thursdays 6.30PM - 8.00PM from 7 Jan to 11 Feb 2010 at Greenwich Dance Agency, The Borough Hall, Royal Hill, London SE10 8RE. To book call gDA on 020 8293 9741