- Master Class with Heather Cornell (NY) 23 MAY 2015
- May Tap Rhythm Jam Nottingham featuring Heather Cornell
- Tap Rhythm Jam Nottingham hosted by Jess Murray – featuring Untold Rhythm
- TRP Adult classes start back Wednesday 14th January 2015!
- 2nd November TRP Sunday Session with Junior Laniyan
- 5th October TRP Sunday Session in Manchester
News by category
Tag Archives: 2010
By Jess | Published: September 19, 2010
Times: 7:00pm – 8.30pm Venue: Education Room 1 Band on the Wall Address: 25 Swan Street, The Northern Quarter, Manchester, M4 5JZ Cost: £15 Book via Band on the Wall’s website or email email@example.com with you name and contact details. Open to all levels. Max Pollack is an innovative and exciting tap artist blending classic [...]
By Jess | Published: March 11, 2010
Times: 7:30pm – 10:30pm Venue: Band on the Wall, 25 Swan Street, The Northern Quarter, Manchester, M4 5JZ Directions: http://bandonthewall.org/contact/directionstravel/ Map: http://bandonthewall.org/contact/map/ Cost: Entrance £4 adults, £2 children Join us as we go back to roots of tap dancing – improvisation with live music! Dancers from beginners to pro take the stage with the fantastic [...]
By Annette | Published: March 3, 2010
Ayaka's weekly rhythm tap for beginners/general at Islington Arts Factory, London. 7-8pm until 24 March 2010
By Annette | Published: February 17, 2010
Heather Cornell returns to London to teach three special tap dance workshops on 3rd and 4th march 2010.
By Annette | Published: January 16, 2010
Feet Beat is glad to announce that Max Pollak will be giving a weekend intensive course February 26-28, 2010.